Marc Marquez mingled with the Italian public before heading to Misano, where the thirteenth round of the season will be held on Sunday. The reigning MotoGP World Champion opened the Repsol service station in the city of Corpolo (Italy), near Rimini.
The Repsol Honda rider arrived at the service station on his RC213V, to fill up the tank in front of hundreds of fans and both local and regional authorities.
Repsol is in a phase of expansion in Italy, where it currently has more than 250 service stations and a presence in the business of direct sales and lubricants.
“It was a really nice event and a good chance to see some of our Italian fans! Many people came out to see us at the Repsol service station and I really tried to sign something for them all. Hopefully they can come to the race this weekend and give us some support!”-Marc Marquez
- Ini hasil test RC213V 2015 oleh Casey Stoner di Malaysia
- Tim Movistar Yamaha Moto GP 2015 resmi dilaunching di Madrid
- HRC dan Termignoni perpanjang kontrak di Moto GP hingga akhir 2016
- Casey Stoner akan test ride lagi RC213V di Sepang, Malaysia
- Jadwal Moto GP 2015 (Reminder saja gans…)
- Weh Lek IWB jadi pengamat moto GP di Trans7
- Duh senangnya Alex Marquez tandem sama sang kakak ngincipi motor Moto GP
- Ini tho penyebab Suzuki GSX-RR gagal finis pada gelaran moto GP Valencia 2014 kemarin
- Perkawinan gelar juara dunia 2014, moto 3 dan moto GP ada di keluarga Marquez…Jane iki mangan opo tho yo?
- Seri Pamungkas Moto GP 2014 : Mas Marquez patahkan rekor Mick Doohan, Bro Rossi jadi runner up dan lek Lorenzo mood balapannya hilang